The_writer | English homework help
I have three assignments two are american government and one English, please see all assignments below.
This is for English 103
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
- Using the CTU Library and/or Google Scholar, find and describe an actual episode of a student, business professional, or well-known public figure being expelled, punished, or fired for plagiarism. Be careful to cite direct quotations from your article and to put the words into quotations, identifying the writer/speaker.
- Use this case as a springboard to discuss the importance of practicing academic honesty in school and beyond. In your answer, define plagiarism and describe ways that students and employees can unwittingly perpetrate academic dishonesty without realizing it.
- Finally, discuss what steps you can take to ensure that you are always properly crediting ideas that you use in your own work.
Your Individual Project should contain the following:
- An introduction with a clear thesis statement
- Body paragraphs with topic sentences
- Supporting information in the form of quotes or paraphrased passages
- A meaningful conclusion
- A properly formatted reference page with at least one reliable source
- Proper in text citations
In addition to these structural guidelines your individual project should also contain the following:
- A cover page
- Page numbers
- Be double-spaced using 12 point, Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier fonts.
This is American Government
Primary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The United States Constitution has several functions. One of its primary functions is as the blueprint or framework for the United States’ system of government. Discuss the role that the Constitution plays in framing the U.S. government, and discuss the concept of public policy. In doing so, make certain to answer the following questions:
- What are the main components of the United States Constitution that serve as the framework for how society governs and is governed? Explain. In your explanation, please make certain to describe the components of the Constitution that outline the primary branches of our system of government: the executive, judicial and legislative functions.
- In your own words, how does each component of the Constitution function to support our system of government? Explain.
- What is public policy? Explain.
- What purpose does public policy serve?
- What role does the average citizen play in developing public policy, if any?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
This is the Individual project for American Government
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
The United States Constitution divides power between the federal and state governments. In this assignment, you will describe those powers.
Write a short essay addressing the following questions in 400–600 words be sure to use detail to explain each answer:
- What powers are extended to the federal government?
- What components of the US Constitution describe and detail the powers extended to the federal government?
- What powers are extended to the state governments?
- What components of the US Constitution describe and detail the powers extended to the state governments?
- What are the power limitations of the federal government?
- What are the power limitations of the state governments?
- What are the similarities or overlapping of powers between the two levels of government?
- How do the state governments and the federal government deal with those powers that are similar or overlap? Which government has supremacy when there are similarities or overlap?
Use a minimum of 1 reference to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include in-text citations and a reference list using APA style.