Business negotiations (relationships and power in negotiation)
Consider a situation where you are negotiating with your boss for a higher salary. Discuss the role of relationship and power in the negotiation process. If your Boss has more power in the negotiation process for a higher salary, how would you counterbalance him or her? Do you think reputation, trust, or justice will play a role in the negotiation process with your boss? Why or why not?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include Abstract page, cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.