Analyzing research and applying evaluation knowledge
For this discussion, complete the following:
- Critique Bowland, Edmond, and Fallot’s 2012 article, “Evaluation of a Spiritually Focused Intervention With Older Trauma Survivors.”
- Identify one limitation in the evaluation design or in how the authors interpreted the findings.
- Discuss how you might address that limitation if you were to replicate the study. What further questions do you have about the effectiveness of this intervention?
- Assume that you are conducting an evaluation at your current or previous work, internship, or volunteer site. What type of evaluation would you use (for example, need, process, outcome, and/or efficiency)? Reference the course readings.
- List three potential research questions.